01 October 2019 Current Affairs:– In a split second acquire Most today current affairs with all fundamental data, Be the first to know all the today current affairs 01 October 2019 top news, Serious Issues, Current News.
Significant occasions in National Current Affairs just as Global level with clear clarification. For every single aggressive test and Meetings, furnish yourself with the Most today current affairs 01 October 2019 conceded here.
01 October 2019 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
1. Kerala tops NITI Aayogs SEQI report
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: Kerala has risen on top among 20 enormous states as far as the nature of school instruction in the School Education Quality Index (SEQI). SEQI was together discharged by NITI Aayog, Ministry of Human Resource Development and the World Bank, close by sectoral specialists. The report depends on the ordering of states and Union Territories (UTs) on the learning results for school-going kids.
Point: SEQI list means to assist the administration in identifying the quality and shortcomings of in-school instruction. It likewise takes required rectification estimates like approach intercessions to correct them.
The report expected to assess the presence of states and Union Territories (UTs) in the school instruction part. SEQI report has considered 2015-2016 as the base year and 2016-2017 as the reference year.
Parameters: The record was set up based on 30 markers. It was separated into two general classifications:
- results that comprised of learning, access, foundation and offices, and value results
- administration procedures supporting results
- In the SEQI report, Rajasthan stood second pursued by Karnataka. Uttar Pradesh positioned at the base of the report. The general execution score for the huge states went from 76.6% for Kerala to 36.4% for Uttar Pradesh.
- Among eight littler states, Manipur bested the report. Tripura positioned second and Goa verified the third position. It was trailed by Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Among the seven UTs, Chandigarh bested the SEQI report. It was trailed by Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Puducherry, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- The most elevated steady execution was recorded in Kerala. In 2015-2016, it scored 77.6% and in 2016-2017 it verified 82.2%.
- different states like Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Gujarat, and Himachal Pradesh have improved their exhibitions in the school instruction part.
2. Fraser Pryce and Allyson Felix won gold in World Athletics Championships
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: Jamaican dash ruler Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce won her fourth 100m crown at the World Athletics Championships 2019 held at Khalifa Stadium, Doha, Qatar. England’s Dina Asher-Smith won silver and she timed a period of 10.83sec. Ivory Coast’s Marie-Josee Ta Lou won bronze by timing 10.90sec.
Likewise, the US legend Allyson Felix crushed Usain Bolt’s gold award record count as she won gold in the World Athletics Championships 2019. She won 26 decorations including 6 Olympic golds and 12 World Championship crowns.
World Athletics Championships 2019:
- Host: Doha, Qatar
- Edition: 17th
Organized by: IAAF, Qatar Athletics Federation.
The Championships is being held from 27 September-6 October 2019
- Participants: Over 2000 athletes from 209 nations
- No. of events: 49
3. International Day for the Elderly is observed on 1 October
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: International Day for the Elderly is seen on 1 October. The day means to bring issues to light of the changes and difficulties of maturing in this day and age. It additionally featured the significant commitments that are made by more established individuals make to society.
An examination says that just about 700 million individuals are beyond 60 years old. Over 20% (2 billion) of the total populace, will be 60 or more seasoned by 2050. In the creating scene, the expansion in the quantity of more established individuals will be the best. At present, Asia is the locale with the biggest number of more seasoned people.
Topic: The 2019 topic for International Day for the Elderly is the Journey to Age Equality. The topic plans to bring issues to light about issues influencing the old, for example, senescence and senior maltreatment. The topic falls in accordance with the UN’s rule of Leaving No-One Behind for practical advancement.
History: On 14 December 1990, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) passed the goals 45/106 to assign 1 October as the International Day of Older Persons. The Day was declared due to different activities taken in the Vienna International Plan of Action on Aging. In 1991, UNGA embraced the United Nations’ Principles for Older Persons that require all administrations to grow supports to more seasoned people.
4. MietY, NeGD, and NLIU signs MoU to implement an Online Capacity Building Programme
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: National eGovernance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal marked an MoU at New Delhi on 30 September.
Point: The MoU expects to actualize an Online Capacity Building Program on Cyber Law, Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics through NeGD Learning Management System (LMS). The expansion in cybercrimes has represented a noteworthy test for Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA).
The significant goal of the program is to empower Police Officers, State Cyber Cells, Law Enforcement Agencies, Prosecutors and Judicial Officers to gain the imperative abilities to manage Cyber Forensics cases adequately as indicated by the Indian Cyber Law. It ought to likewise receive worldwide accepted procedures, norms, and rules.
Arrangements of MoU:
- NeGD is a joint effort with NLIU Bhopal has stepped up to the plate and offers 9 months’ Online PG Diploma Course in Cyber Law, Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics to 1000 authorities. The courses will be offered through its Learning Management System (LMS).
- The program will be executed under the Digital India Program.
- To encourage the course a Cyber Forensics Lab will be set up on the premises of National Law University (NLU) Delhi.
- later on, other graduate schools/colleges like National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, and so forth will likewise be associated with the program,
- The graduate schools will give the essential employees, mastery, and substance for the virtual classes and improvement of e-content. Upon fruitful fulfillment of the course, the PG Diploma Certificate to the up-and-comers will be granted by NLIU, Bhopal.
5. The 94th Raising Day of MNS is observed on 1 October
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: The 94th Raising Day of the Military Nursing Service (MNS) is commended on 1 October 2019. On that day, the Nursing officials rededicated themselves to render high caliber, caring nursing care to their patients by perusing the Florence Nightingale Pledge on the event.
- To check the day capacity was composed at the Army Hospital (Referral and Research). The Chief of the Army Staff was the central visitor of the capacity.
- Also, Additional Director General of MNS Major General Joyce Gladys Roach, Principal Matron, Army Hospital (Referral and Research) Major General Sonali Ghoshal paid reverence to saints on National War Memorial on this day.
Military Nursing Service: MNS is the main all-ladies corps in the Armed Forces. It was built upon 28 March 1888. In the main bunch, 10 qualified British Nurses were prepared in Bombay. MNS means to arrange to nurse in Military clinics in India. Just because, in 1914, Nurses were selected India. They were connected to QAMNS.
On 15 September 1943, the IMNS officials turned into a piece of the Indian Army and the individuals from administration ended up Commissioned Officers.
The choice for the up-and-comers depends on legitimacy at all India level to the Military Nursing Service. The applicants are selected at six Colleges of Nursing for Basic BSc (N) from different wellbeing sciences colleges. Upon fruitful finishing of the course, the up-and-comers are granted the Permanent or Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service in the position of Lieutenant.
6. VP addressed Mary Koms Regional Boxing Foundation in Imphal, Manipur
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu tended to the youthful fighters from Mary Kom’s Regional Boxing Foundation in Imphal, Manipur. The fighters are on a National Interactive Tour sorted out by the 15 Assam Rifles, in New Delhi on 30 September. The administration expects to make the fundamental condition for games to flourish in the nation to make India a worldwide game superpower.
Government’s endeavors and VP’s call: The Indian government is taking a few endeavors, as Khelo India battle, to improve sports offices in the nation. The crusade plans to distinguish, energize and bolster wearing ability from all edges of the nation. It intends to give them a five-star foundation and preparing at the most elevated level.
Mr.Naidu called the Corporate, donors and famous game characters in India to help the endeavors of the legislature in structure sports foundation, particularly in the northeastern area.
7. National Health Authority organizes an event to mark one year of Ayushman Bharat
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: National Health Authority is sorting out a two-day occasion to check the fruition of one year of Ayushman Bharat or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) on 1 October-2 October 2019. The gathering will be tended to by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Point: The motivation behind the Arogya Manthan is to give a stage to all the significant partners of PM-JAY. It likewise plans to address and examine the difficulties confronted while actualizing the plan in the year 2018. It will likewise produce new understanding and pathways towards improving execution. On the occasion, the key suggestions of Arogya Manthan will be exhibited.
- In the gathering, the Prime Minister will dispatch another portable use of Ayushman Bharat and Ayushman Bharat Start-Up Grand Challenge.
- He will likewise discharge a dedicatory stamp on the occasion.
- PM will talk about with the select recipients of the plan
- The occasion will observer a display that will feature the adventure of the plan over the previous year.
Ayushman Bharat: Ayushman Bharat was propelled by the Prime Minister on 23 September 2018. It was propelled under the Ayushman Bharat Mission of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in India. It intends to make mediations in essential, optional and tertiary consideration frameworks. It will likewise cover both preventive and promotive wellbeing to address medicinal services comprehensively.
CEO: Indu Bhushan
Deputy CEO: Dr.Dinesh Arora
8. An iceberg broke off from the Amery Ice Shelf in East Antarctica
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: The Australian Antarctic Division said that another ice sheet has severed from the Amery Ice Shelf in East Antarctica. It is the greater part of the size of the Australian Capital Territory. It additionally said that the chunk of ice covers 1,636 square kilometers and its division is a piece of the typical cycle and not the aftereffect of environmental change.
The partition of the chunk of ice, which is marked as D28, from the ice rack is required to occur on 3 October 2019. The chunk of ice is around 210 meters thick and contains 315 billion tons of ice. Australian glaciologist said that the cutting was probably not going to influence ocean levels as the ice rack is as of now skimming on the sea.
Amery Ice Shelf:
Area: Mac. Robertson Land
It is a wide ice rack in Antarctica situated at the head of Prydz Bay. It is an undersea bowl north of the Amery Ice Shelf.
Australian Antarctic Division: AAD is a piece of the Australian Government’s Department of the Environment and Energy. It is in charge of Australia’s quality and exercises in the Australian Antarctic Territory and the Southern Ocean. AAD drives Australia’s Antarctic Program.
9. ESIC observed Swachhata Hi Sewa campaign
01 October 2019 Current Affairs: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) watched Swachhata Hi Sewa campaign from 15 September to 2 October at different Regional Offices/Sub-Regional Offices, Hospitals and Dispensaries the nation over.
- A unique drive for the neatness of premises, tree estate for a perfect domain, making mindfulness among Insured Persons, Beneficiaries and General Public was completed.
- The effort battle included wellbeing assignments, shows, and so on at neighborhood schools.
- In schools, several understudies were guided about the utilization of toilets, better hand wash methods, preventive wellbeing measures, and so on. Uncommon camps were additionally sorted out.
- Camps were composed of the Medical Officers/Para-medicinal staff to make mindfulness on preventive wellbeing measures and individual cleanliness.
- To spread the message of tidiness, divider depictions, Slogans, and so on were likewise ♦ done and standards and publications were shown.
- Video film on Swachhata was screened in the clinics.